6.4.1 Introduced a .5sec delay on Knight before a guard can be placed.

PC, since the newest Bug fix patch.

It didn't used to be like this but now when you need a Guard as The Knight there is now a 0.5 second delay before the Guard can be actually placed, this is extremely annoying already in situations where I need a guard fast and I now have to spam click place guard as ghost orb while I wait for the delay. its EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

To reproduce:

  1. Right click - Activate the Guard Summon mode
  2. Right click - to Summon Guard as fast as before Patch 6.4.1 - YOU CANT.

How often does this occur:

6 times or more at least every match right now as Knight, its really obnoxious.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yes very annoying. Its same for me on PS5

  • To be honest, I am pretty sure I know why it's like that. You remember that bug with sound being too loud after summoning Guard? It's fixed, because you can't double tap anymore. I would say it's intentional "lazy patch" from devs regarding sound bug. Still, it's just my guess but it makes a lot of sense :)

  • @UpdatedCake said:

    To be honest, I am pretty sure I know why it's like that. You remember that bug with sound being too loud after summoning Guard? It's fixed, because you can't double tap anymore. I would say it's intentional "lazy patch" from devs regarding sound bug. Still, it's just my guess but it makes a lot of sense :)

    yeah, that's what i thought too, easy and lazy way to fix an audio bug, i'd like to think this is a temporary solution until they actually fix it, but it might stay like that, who knows.

  • Very annoying, please fix.

  • Amm... Right now testing the Knight with bots...

    I've no idea what are you talking about, I don't see any delays.

    You mean "tapping" his power at loops?

  • @Grigerbest said:

    Amm... Right now testing the Knight with bots...

    I've no idea what are you talking about, I don't see any delays.

    You mean "tapping" his power at loops?

    Read the instructions again, Click once for Ghost Orb, click again for summon. But now there is a 0.5 delay, where before there was none.

    As you can read we use those really fast after each other.

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3283325#Comment_3283325

    Read the instructions again, Click once for Ghost Orb, click again for summon. But now there is a 0.5 delay, where before there was none.

    As you can read we use those really fast after each other.

    I did it. xD

    Sorry, I've no idea what you guys are talking about, but I'll upvote this for Behaviour to take a look, maybe something indeed wrong with his power.

  • Happens in all of my matches right now. 0/10 bhvr