//
If only Grim Embrace worked twice in a match. Hohoho Meg is gonna get it.
Yeah I dont think I like these Killer cocktails that much, can I ask for something else?
You made my favorite! That Dredge is getting a good tip from me. Keep'em coming Bardredge!!!
The healer for me please
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If only Grim Embrace worked twice in a match. Hohoho Meg is gonna get it.
Yeah I dont think I like these Killer cocktails that much, can I ask for something else?
You made my favorite! That Dredge is getting a good tip from me. Keep'em coming Bardredge!!!
The healer for me please
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻