White Ward Offering Broken

Just played a game as Vittorio on PS5. I equipped Ranger Med-Kit, Gel Dressings and Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe and then used White Ward (Burning this offering grants protection against the loss of your item and add-ons).

During the game I used the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe and managed to escape. Once the game was over I lost the Med-Kit and Gel Dressings (I only had 1 before the game and 0 once the game finished).

If this is intended because I used the Syringe, I think the offering needs to be more clear. I was under the impression my Med-Kit and Add-ons were protected from loss, when clearly they weren't.

Comments

  • You need to still have the item in your hand. Using the syringe destroys the medkit. It’s not a bug.

  • The protection on the items is protection if you die (whilst holding the item - so if the killer doesn't have Franlins for example), and it is not a protection of the item if it's used in the match.

  • @Mandy said:

    The protection on the items is protection if you die (whilst holding the item - so if the killer doesn't have Franlins for example), and it is not a protection of the item if it's used in the match.

    Thanks Mandy, that's good to know. Is it not possible to add a bit more info on the offering itself? I've been playing for 5 years and didn't know that. Must be even more confusing for new players.

    Could be as simple as:

    "Burning this offering grants protection against the loss of your item and add-ons if you die or escape whilst holding your item".