Is the new map really disabled?
Because I just got the new map Shattered Square as killer even though it shouldn't be possible anymore if its disabled.
Tagged:
Mod
Because I just got the new map Shattered Square as killer even though it shouldn't be possible anymore if its disabled.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not disabled, but they've lowered the pickrate and have disabled the offering for the map.
That sucks,I thought they disabled it completely until they fix it.
A fix is very near as far as I'm aware, so just hold on a little longer.
The map hasn't been disabled, the offering has:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1597259029557874688I hope they plan to change the colour pallate of the map in the fix. It's atrocious at the moment.
Honestly this has to be the worst map in the game for killers,ever released.
You can see the killers from miles away,horrible for stealth killers,killers cant see scratchmarks,there are stuff that look like scartchmarks that confuses you,too many pallets,gens are really spread and there is no 3gen on it.
Its like it was made by biased survivor mains lol.