I've seen it all now

I thought I'd seen almost every possible scenario for teabagging during the game but today I think I've finally seen it all!

3 gens left & 3 dead. Game wasn't particularly toxic in anyway i.e no camping, tunneling etc. I find the hatch and close it and head for the exit gate. Playing on the game so not that much distance between the 2 and I spot the last remaining survivor on the second exit gate. Person has what I would describe as a locker build with various other perks that hide scratch marks. The chase goes on for a minute or so and the person dies to the entity after pre dropping as many pallets as possible.

A few seconds before the entity kills the survivor they start to spam tbag. It was literally a facepalm moment for me lol. I mean at what point do you think to yourself "yes I totally outplayed the killer there" after losing a game with 3 gens remaining and basically a 4k.

I honestly think tbagging is so engrained into survivors muscle memory these days that they probably don't even realise they're doing half the time now lol

Comments

  • ....

    There are different types of t-bagging. Not everything is malicious my guy

  • I'm guessing that was more of the friendly tbagging rather than the jerk tbagging. They knew they were dead and had accepted it...

    I know when I do my friendly tbagging, it's the slow one (I will usually do one crouch and look at the ground cause I feel like it kind of looks like you're bowing) but many just tbag and it's more the context of the situation that dictates what kind they're doing

  • I know what a friendly tbag looks like. It wasn't intended that way.

    They thought because they ran a few pallets and played a few loops that somehow it meant something.

    I don't particularly care I just thought it was a funny moment to try and mock the killer.

  • hell, even the bots teabag when they pallet stun you