If, in theory, I can move between my home and office locker, which are tens of kilometers apart, in a few tens of seconds. You can go to your friend's house as well as your office. Friends, do not lock your locker🫣
If, in theory, I can move between my home and office locker, which are tens of kilometers apart, in a few tens of seconds. You can go to your friend's house as well as your office. Friends, do not lock your locker🫣
That's me except Freddy. Teleporting would be super useful. The only reason I went Fred instead is having it randomly turn pitch black every few minutes seems super inconvenient for everyone around me. Although I suppose everyone will just enter Diet Silent Hill a bunch so that might not be much better...
Just be sure not to finish your gens so I don't lose access to my teleport point...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Normally i would choose Dredge, but i'm already in a closet, so ima be the angry screaming zoomer
If, in theory, I can move between my home and office locker, which are tens of kilometers apart, in a few tens of seconds. You can go to your friend's house as well as your office. Friends, do not lock your locker🫣
That's me except Freddy. Teleporting would be super useful. The only reason I went Fred instead is having it randomly turn pitch black every few minutes seems super inconvenient for everyone around me. Although I suppose everyone will just enter Diet Silent Hill a bunch so that might not be much better...
Just be sure not to finish your gens so I don't lose access to my teleport point...
If I could teleport from one place to another within seconds, would make things a lot easier.