So Much Potential
There's so many licenses that could come to the game
Man
There's so many licenses that could come to the game
Man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you not freak out about it
Killer Klowns from outer space
Still waiting for leprechaun and clock tower
Still want chucky so bad!
Its kinda fun thinking of perks and powers for licenses that I want. Like Lobotomy Corporation, Getting a Nothing There killer or my new obsession, something from World of Horror.
Still surprised we didn't get something for Dying Light. A literal game about escaping horrors using parkour.
Ultimately I'd probably end up a Jason main
Can I retract this comment, not his statement I just edited what I wrote
You know people mostly want Pennywise, plus there getting their own game.