People should see prestige only at the end of the match

So, my highest prestige is 18 and the game puts me with people under prestige 5, all fine, but killers tends to tunnel me because they think I’m good and they want to eliminate me early from the match

If that doesn’t happen, they ignore me and go to the lowest prestige, both killers and survivors dodge the lobby because of prestige

People need to understand that prestige ≠ skill, but for someone reason they do

Comments

  • I've never seen anyone targeted because of prestige level. It matters about as much as old ranks.

  • You say you're bad then blame the prestige being shown..

    You write it's either you or the lowest level survivor ingame targeted. But it sounds like the killer is just killing the weak link tbh

    Mixing up your build will most likely address the issue directly.

    Two boons, detectives hunch and windows is a solid meta js

    I personally think the prestige system being a flex is great (ingame notoriety)

  • My main is a p54 Jeff. Sure killers dodge me sometimes but even if I would play with Felix (P12) or any other character, at least most steam killers who stalk profiles would still dodge me because I have over 5.5k hrs.

    I could care less. I get tunneled or camped either way. Or not. Normal dbd stuff.

  • Absolutely agree, should only be shown after the match