The Knight biggest weakness

The fact there's so many spots in the game where you cant use his power.

You're in a chase,you wanna drop his power fast,you cant,you waste time going back and forth until you can,survivor gets distance,a 30 seconds chase turns into a 1minute chase or more.

Comments

  • There are several quality of life improvements that can be made but bhvr would never make a non license killer enjoyable. If I’m standing in front of a pallet, I shouldn’t have to back up 6 feet to break it with a guard, it should be a single button, I shouldn’t have to 1. Back up, 2. Summon guard, 3. Walk toward the pallet as a ball, 4. Give the order to break.


    just give me the order to break I’m right in front of it for crying out loud.

  • Yeah, he's clunky as hell to use. It barely feels worth the time and effort to send out his goons, especially during a chase when by the time I get to a spot to send backup to break the pallet they dropped, the survivor is gone.

    I haven't played a ton of him yet so maybe with a bit of practice he'll get better but so far the only time I find his knights worth using is camping or drive by breakings of downed pallets or generators to save me the three seconds to kick them myself

  • Yeah it feels similar to twins except way worse since you place guards a lot more often and need to place them in tight spots to be useful

  • and the fact that the survivors can see the path the guard will take is absrud...

    Not to mention the knight gets sruck in terrain way too often