Ghostface Security Camera addon

So what if the addon gave him cameras that he could place on structures around the map? while survivors are in line of sight stalk will build up at a slower rate then when GF is not lean stalking?

Comments

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    So what if the addon gave him cameras that he could place on structures around the map? while survivors are in line of sight stalk will build up at a slower rate then when GF is not lean stalking?

    I think this should just be a new killer

    Places camera's around the map and these camera's reveal survivors auras.

    Would need more than just that cause he'd be weak af with no traversability, but maybe it'd be fun.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356281/ghostface-security-camera-addon

    I think this should just be a new killer

    Places camera's around the map and these camera's reveal survivors auras.

    Would need more than just that cause he'd be weak af with no traversability, but maybe it'd be fun.

    Considering Wesker's lore and all, I was hoping for something like that or similar for him before he was revealed. It would be a more tactical killer, which would be neat.

    Of course the Wesker we did get is amazing, so I can't complain about how he turned out, but I sure would love an idea like that for a future killer.

  • While it would be really cool and coherent with the addon name, I don't think it would be that good an idea. Imagine having someone you'd 99'd be exposed when you're on the other side of the map ! That'd be so frustrating. xD

  • @HugTheHag said:

    While it would be really cool and coherent with the addon name, I don't think it would be that good an idea. Imagine having someone you'd 99'd be exposed when you're on the other side of the map ! That'd be so frustrating. xD

    Indeed... but this is why discussions must be had :)