Matchmaking with survivors
Anyone else feel like the teammates they get have never played DBD in their lives. 1/5 games i get solid teammates, good distractions, saves, obj plays and so on but the rest of the time i get people with mashed potato brains i might just be unlucky but im red 1 and 80% of matches are me getting hatch where i end up running killer for 3 minutes doing 2-3 gens 2-3 unhooks never getting caught and my team just turbo inting and playing super stupid i feel like most players are new, bad or don't give a dookie.
anyone else feel like this
Comments
The matchmaking doesn't work most of the time because there aren't enough players for it to work or else the queue times would be a lot longer to compensate for quality matchmaking. So yeah what you are saying is true, I could show a game where I had a Meg who did nothing all game but hide, she made it last but got caught and she still had less BP than the guy who died first...just imagine how bad she was. That game was perfectly winnable if only her spot had been filled by someone in my skillrange (I ain't even that good, just average at most). That's the matchmaking ######### up and it happens pretty often.
Is it frustrating? Yes, you simply have to understand that for the most part it can't be any other way with the numbers DBD currently has
sad times :( too bad my friends dont like this game but i guess i dont blame them
I also try to get my friends to play haha. Regardless if they focus on solo survivor I think something can be done about it. Those status icons can't come fast enough for solo.
I havent been able to really judge on it based on the last days i played. Too many dcing and suiciding on hook going on. No matter if i play killer nor survivor.
Used to have some very good soloQ rounds though.
I’ve made it to Red 1 as killer right now and play that role less than survivor 35/65% maybe 40/60 survivor more because of 100% incentives. I’m Gold 2 survivor. It’s SOOO difficult as SoloQ. the Killer games are getting crazy hard against SWF.
‘I think red is mostly SWF because it’s difficult to level as solo.
I did make it to Red 1 solo last time, though I was stuck at Red 4 for over a week. I’m kinda stuck again this season
Protip: don't play solo q. Unless your mmr is mad high then the games will go badly. Its very hard to build your mmr on solo q when it's low. And the lack of communication is a huge issue. Really could do with VC or solo q.
Best advice is just find a decent swf you enjoy playing with. I practically never play solo q anymore unless I'm doing a silly daily challenge like sab hooks or gen repair time. My results with my SWF are much better, and it's not like we escape too much.