Report survivor for working with Killer?
I was the second last survivor alive, the killer didnt want to kill the other guy so they work together nonstop to find where I am and get me killed. is this reportable?
Killer just wont kill the other guy no matter what, and he wants me dead only
survivor kept going to my location and use the emote to tell the killer where I am
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yes this is against game rules and reportable.
keep in mind, for them to actually be able to look at the report you have to have made an in-game report as well as an additional player report ticket with evidence (video) of this..
also I would have given you the link to the game rules on these forums, but apparently, those are empty:
Can they be viewed on another official site?
Well, I'm not Mandy... Maybe you mean this one?
The rules are here:
You can find all this kind of information by clicking on Info & Help on top of the page:
Thanks!
yeah I am on mobile, it’s a little bit more hidden but found it
still weird that there is a completely empty forum section…
Yeah, hopefully the new iteration of the forums is coming soon, so we won't have those issues anymore.