social media
So this I suppose is feedback for the Community team. Please consider branching into other social platforms for communicating news for those who have left Twitter. I'd love to see something like a proper DbD Hive account.
So this I suppose is feedback for the Community team. Please consider branching into other social platforms for communicating news for those who have left Twitter. I'd love to see something like a proper DbD Hive account.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly Twitter is and probably always will be the best place for communicating news. Even still, I don't think it would be a bad idea for gaming companies to setup an account on all relevant social media platforms out there. I'm not really sure how many there are though. These days Twitter seems to be the main focus for communicating with the world so that's still the best place to keep up to date on things in my opinion.