I'm trying to solve an interesting puzzle here...

1.png

So I was in the game... The match was pretty on my side... Suddenly I've noticed a weird thing...

Something about this screenshot is not right...

I'd let you guys to find out. xD

Comments

  • It's an interesting bug. I've had it happen once as killer and once as Survivor. No idea what causes it but it's been a thing for sometime now, though super rare from my experience.

    Edit: I'm actually not surprised considering two them are red barring. I'm guessing the bug happens because of the ping/server issue.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    In case anyone is wondering, it's the fact there are 3 alive and yet only 2 hook states left. One of the survivors has DC'd but the game didn't change the picture to show it. It's a weird bug, assuming that's what happened here.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    It's an interesting bug. I've had it happen once as killer and once as Survivor. No idea what causes it but it's been a thing for sometime now, though super rare from my experience.

    Edit: I'm actually not surprised considering two them are red barring. I'm guessing the bug happens because of the ping/server issue.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    In case anyone is wondering, it's the fact there are 3 alive and yet only 2 hook states left. One of the survivors has DC'd but the game didn't change the picture to show it. It's a weird bug, assuming that's what happened here.

    That was so weird to me, this is the first time I'm seeing this. I remember having something different... When you have 3 survivors killed, and still need 4 hook stages, yes.

    Still I was trying to find her like a dam as* without understanding that she's (Kate) not there. She DC'd after I killed Claudette. I didn't have any notification (noise), and her portrait didn't changed. -_-

  • portrait bug, its actually kinda of annoying

    also hide the names so u don't get in trouble

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275230#Comment_3275230

    You only need to remove names if you are posting something negative about the players or trying to shame them.

    oh....lol thanks for the info

  • @Grigerbest said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SO3WKHHLENGF/1.png

    So I was in the game... The match was pretty on my side... Suddenly I've noticed a weird thing...

    Something about this screenshot is not right...

    I'd let you guys to find out. xD

    I have a video of an air swimming dead Dwight. Sometimes the realms are…. Disconnected.

  • The major thing that is wrong is poor tunneled out "st1grus". Event hook counter sparked out of this filthy transgression.

  • It happens quite often. Sometimes the generator counter is wrong too (unless they've fixed that one).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275230#Comment_3275230

    You only need to remove names if you are posting something negative about the players or trying to shame them.

    Are you sure about that? For safety it would be better to edit the picture.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275424#Comment_3275424

    Sure, it doesn’t hurt to be cautious but I have seen mods state this a few times.

    The rules also only state this in regards to name censorship.

    • “If your post may reflect negatively on another person or people, please censor their name(s)”

    Fair enough.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SO3WKHHLENGF/1.png

    So I was in the game... The match was pretty on my side... Suddenly I've noticed a weird thing...

    Something about this screenshot is not right...

    I'd let you guys to find out. xD

    I can share further past clips on the same issue. Patch 5.5.0.

    Well, the garbage hook counter just worked like garbage. Nothing wrong with it as it is not worth looking at.

    https://youtu.be/8vpvmzc9KJ8