Please tell me that dropping a pallet on a guard stunning the killer instead isn't intended.
I don't plan to play it anymore until after its first buff but now I'm not even sure.
I don't plan to play it anymore until after its first buff but now I'm not even sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can drop a pallet on the guards?
Whenever I tried, they either ghost through it or hit me anyways.
I think you drop the pallet when he is using the ghost to make a path.
I did it and it stunned him
Doesn't surprise me.
It may be what happened, but I had already "dropped" the knight when I got the stun.
It would still be bad if it stayed.
honestly, good lol. wasting a pallet just so he cant put down a guard. i think it fine.
It surprised me. I thought that wouldn't be possible