so nurse and eruption are broken
alright understandable
now tell me
how do you counter SWF?
or adrenaline, or prove thyself, or dead hard near a pallet, or windows of opportunity, which yes as silly as it sounds seeing your advantage 100% of the time is a bit unfair, imagine if the killer could see where the survivors were all the time with one perk, that would be something else huh?
does ANY popular survivor perk have counters, at all?
the only reason so many people are complain about nurse and eruption is because they are the only 2 things in this game that have no counterplay, while every other killer is has a built in nerf
here are more perks that u cannot do anything about as a killer :
reassurance, for the people, boons (yes the killer doesn't have time to deal with 9 boons), streetwise, boil over, and probably more
now give one damn killer perk that u cannot counter beside eruption, because right now i cannot think of any that effect the game massively and cannot be countered, even pain resonance no longer reveals the survivors so you cannot even call it broken
and before someone tells me discordance for prove thyself, just imagine it trigger on 2 gens one near and one far, so whatever you do in that situation you are losing a gen either way
edit : i love the way this sub works, you complain about survivor perks you get so much hate you complain about killer perks you get so much support, its like NPCS by this point
Comments
Before it's effect was less impactful. i think it was 6% instead of 10% and the incapacitation was 16 instead of 25.
But for me what really made eruption be noticed and used was the coming of the Brine/Overcharge combo, as killers started to use more gen kicking builds than ever, which eruption synergises too well.
I'm not against tunneling or camping. So I am sorry but I don't get your point in that case. If killers tunnel and camp and run 4 slowdown they're doing fine I would assume. Camping and tunneling are there for you to use, no need to limit yourself.
My problem with those strategies is again solo survivor that needs communication to counter them and doesn't have it currently. Would I mind if they were nerfed or made harder to use for bad-average killer but a viable strategy for high level killers? No. But that's my opinion.
yea that combo is nasty but also tbh if u don't run it, gens pop instantly
yea i still don't tunnel or camp and i don't run 4 gen regression perks because im trying to have fun not play like a bot and the only time a tunnel is when im 100% sure its a SWF, and yes they are out there (tunneling and camping ) but tbh...they are just not fun, sure you wanna win go ahead but there is a 2% of killers and survivors who are trying to have fun and you know at least get just a 1k, like seriously im running zanshin tactics and coup to grace, and for some reason survivors called me trash cuz im running 2 joke perks...while they are loaded with sweaty ones
and tbh SoloQ fix could be implemented any time just add a ping system, which actually isn't that being added like next month or something, well not a ping but it tells you where each survivor is or something
everything feels tough on SoloQ that when you get only a duo it feels easy, it doesn't make any sense
Whataboutism?
I dunno when they're adding the survivor icons, I think in 2023.
I also run silly perks like Blashmine, Flashbang and Residual Manifest because it's fun and challenging to get right (flashbang that is) and if I wanna try hard more I run something safer that can't be countered by one perk (Lightborn). The frustration comes from solo limiting me from communicating with my teammates and even knowing their perks, like if I see no one is bringing a gen perk I could try to cover that and maybe 3-4 slowdowns might be manageable. As it currently stands I don't think I've won a game against 4 slowdowns so far and if I did it was probably against a killer who did really bad.
Currently the problem with DBD is that many people wanna play casual but they are stuck with sweaty killers and vice versa because it only has one mode. If it had ranked and casual maybe it'd be better for players who wanna play casual but perhaps queue times would suffer.
And as long as killers run "nice" builds, even if playing with 3-4 slowdowns and tunneling and camping lead to more wins, it might take longer to get addressed. And perhaps the same is true with survivor. If the majority of survivors run those broken builds like Hyperfocus and Stakeout with toolbox, maybe BHVR would be quicker to address it, but players who play solo prefer to go for a more survivalist build than a team or gen focused build for obvious reasons, so the teams that bring the OP stuff is SWF who can co-ordinate it by way of knowing each others' perks.
There's a reason there are limits in tournament play regarding certain perks for both killer and survivor and honestly I wouldn't be against it if made the game more enjoyable and you could only run non-duplicates for survivors but killers couldn't run full slowdown. But that is the case IF they ever decided to give ranked mode and casual mode.
You don't.
The game isn't balanced around SWF.
This game is balanced around whomever is louder...
I actually wonder what the stats for this forum are. Like are the stats here representative here of the stats in the game (like say 80% survivor and 20% killer) or are they skewed towards one side?
Maybe... who knows to be honest
Funniest part is eruption has counterplay if you're in a swf
SWF counters everything
True, but as survivor you aren't likely to max out Objective BP in really any of your games so it's essentially extra BP the vast majority of the time.
i have not play nurse since years ago due to her ridiculous nerfs and its just unfun to play her. rework her please
well maybe if everyone (both sides) weren't rushing the game like they are gonna miss a flight , maybe everyone would max out or just get a good amount of BP
have you ever heard of the concept of a "newb-trap" perk? That's Prove Thyself in a nutshell