Dead hard and knight
I'm so tired of people running to my guards and pressing E to get a free speed boost and canceling my power. One thing is being able to counter killers, and another thing is pressing a key to use my power against me without any skill required
Comments
knights power doesn't take any skill to use so i say it's fair game
Honest to God he doesn't need anything else going against him.
His power is so ######### at anything besides camping that if a Knight player uses it for anything else I gotta respect it.
not gonna respect a player who taps m2 in a tile tbh
Another reason why Dead Hard is still a problem. Even more effective against weaker killers than the stronger ones.
I'm assuming you haven't played him.
Dead Hard is better against Nurse than say Legion or Deathslinger,
Tbf against huntress, nurse blight and artist it’s amazing which are all top tiers
It’s actually weaker against killers like slinger, legion and clown if anything
The more discussion about knight makes me realise that his power was just not a good idea. There’s so many different ways he gets messed up over issues other killers don’t have
bets on him being abandoned? I’d say pretty high
It's also bad against instadown killers like Myers or Ghostface and they're not top tier either.
Bar them.
Not sure how it's bad against Clown.
He probably means mechanical skill, not skill as in game-knowledge skill.
Ok yeah remove dead hard for removing nurse 1-1 two broken things removed how about that, I think that's fair