Stability gone with new update
I am a console player PS4 since new update everywhere match my game crashes. Had three crashes in 4 games. This did not happen before. Is anyone else experiencing this? It has made the game unplayable.
I am a console player PS4 since new update everywhere match my game crashes. Had three crashes in 4 games. This did not happen before. Is anyone else experiencing this? It has made the game unplayable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's not that stable at all... I've noticed constant frame rate drops, bugs with the Knight and his speed in specific, wiggle mechanic is slow and out of rhythm. I've heard some PS4 users haven't been keeping up with the updates for quite some time now.
The bloodweb also glitches out and doesn't let you progress to the next one at times.. Hopefully things stabilize soon enough.
It's nice to see Bhvr keeping things consistent /S
Same here. Had several crashes on ps4