Inner Healing Bug
I play on PC(Steam)
I was running Inner Healing
Jill was running Boon:Circle of Healing
Jill Set up the boon i was hit and went to the boon to heal
After my heal inside the boon with no med kit my Inner healing activated.
I was able to heal in a lock without cleansing a totem only healing at a Boon Totem
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I also have experienced this but with more information. Whenever a character destroys a totem it activates inner healing for all whom have it equipped. Whenever someone uses a locker to heal with inner healing, deactivates inner healing for everyone. My friend is running it as well as I and that is our experience. Its been bugged since PTB
I play on PC (steam)
Using a different character every time: Jill, Cheryl, Vittorio, Detective Tapp etc
Any map so far
Any combination of perks so far
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355464/inner-healing-bugged-two-ways#latest