Knights audio too high (imo)

Between the loud armor sounds, his power audio this killer is way too loud to play making it difficult to track. And unsure if it's me or a bug but when I use his power I still hear the loud audio even when I walk away from the guards. There is other aspects of him that should be addressed fix and looked into like the make your choice & devour exploit.

Comments

  • I have the same problem. It’s horrible. Needs tuned down desperately.


    also, his hex mentions screams but I’ve yet to hear one person scream. Are we supposed to hear them scream?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I have the same problem. It’s horrible. Needs tuned down desperately.

    also, his hex mentions screams but I’ve yet to hear one person scream. Are we supposed to hear them scream?

    Yes your suppose to.

  • Still nothing compared to Demo's stomping