New chapter A fast death achievement
It saids when in haste injure a survivor i have used Michael myers perk with the spider image and noed for the haste efffect to injure them more then 8 times and no achievement? Am i doing it wrong? Thanks
It saids when in haste injure a survivor i have used Michael myers perk with the spider image and noed for the haste efffect to injure them more then 8 times and no achievement? Am i doing it wrong? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I read the achievement as a survivor that has the haste effect - so, sprint burst, lithe, getting the flag, etc. But that being said I didn't play killer yesterday to test out.
I've not done it, but judging by the wording, it's damaging a survivor who has the haste effect - not having the haste effect yourself. If so, whilst mostly out of your control - I'd say if you want to bring the control back in your court and do it as soon as possible, play clown and chuck a yellow bottle at them and hope you can get a hit in whilst they have haste on.
It is slightly confusingly worded though, I'll admit, so I'm not 100% sure.
Hit a survivir 10 seconds after getting unhooked 8 times
No special perks or luck needed
Thanks and thanks all
I did it with The Knight. Summon a guard and flank the survivor. Wait for him to hit the survivor. Survivor gets a boost. If you get lucky, hit the survivor right after.