Face the Darkness and DMS

Does the scream from Face the Darkness interrupt gens and cause DMS to activate? Has anyone tried this?

Comments

  • It does function like how you think but considering the scream is on a 25 second cooldown and dms is 30 seconds long in a worst case scenario you'll only have 5 seconds of blocking. It would be nice if you could control it somehow but I don't think anyone is galaxy brain enough to somehow injure a survivor and know they will get a DMS procc in about 25 seconds and have survivors outside the TR working on gens.

  • @Carth said:

    It does function like how you think but considering the scream is on a 25 second cooldown and dms is 30 seconds long in a worst case scenario you'll only have 5 seconds of blocking. It would be nice if you could control it somehow but I don't think anyone is galaxy brain enough to somehow injure a survivor and know they will get a DMS procc in about 25 seconds and have survivors outside the TR working on gens.

    Okay, thanks. I was curious about that.