Pray tell, -where- did you teach the survivor bot's AI?
Cause I just had a bot-cheryl teabag me after a palletdrop...
(edit fixed my bags)
Cause I just had a bot-cheryl teabag me after a palletdrop...
(edit fixed my bags)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had many tbagging and pointing their flashlights at me at random moments. The bot mode is hilarious
I bet they fed them with some game recordings lol
They used Nancy players as an example
How did they sandbag you there? (Or did you mean teabag?)
Why does this feel so accurate? 🤨
yeah, teabag. fixed it now XD
I had a Nancy bot tbag me after she predropped a pallet, PREDROP she didnt stun me, just predropped and tbagged lmao
If learned from the player base, the
I am curious now whether or not there are also bots that'll give you their item.
They'll drop it once its consumed, thats it.
big flaw in the AI then
Way to go to keep the bots "realistic" and lifelike
lmao those fools. Dont they know they can keep it when they escape? man they gonna waste so much bloodpoints!