"Wiggle" on ps4
I'd love if the "wiggle" was changed to a button press rather than a joystick side-to-side. If your side-to-side motion is slightly off-horizontal it doesn't register. Damages the controller too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wiggling is baby easy on console. It has a threshold, don't tornado the freakin joystick, just turn it at grandma speed.
But alternate buttons like PC would be better. L1/R1 for example
Well, in that case the threshold would be harder to meet. For the joystick just needs to be MOVED for it to register.
Dont focus on speed AT ALL. Focus on moving the joystick as far from center as possible, then learn to do that casually. Your controller will never break after that. Cheers.
I think the wiggle on the left stick is just fine. I love the PS4 controls overall. They are well done.
If that's true at all and not just utter BS speculation, then maybe a better in game indication of what is /isn't working would be the thing that's missing. Sure seems to me like my progression does not proceed quickly enough at all if I move the stick anything less than dozens of times per second