The Knight is addon dependent. What a shame

They also removed the ability to change guards. Played him a couple of times and his power is... extremely meh.

D tier killer.

A+ for the runic skin though. Looks like a undead/lich king.

Comments

  • I am really struggling with him

  • @Fred_krueger said:

    I am really struggling with him

    He felt way better in PTB. Right now he's just a mess. I changed him from C- to D. I'm honestly baffled how they screwed this up.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'm shocked.

    Me too because I thought they buffed him and now it feels like his guards only last like premature ejaculation.

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3272201#Comment_3272201

    He felt way better in PTB. Right now he's just a mess. I changed him from C- to D. I'm honestly baffled how they screwed this up.

    What's funny is how people expected him to play out vs how he actually does. "You just drop your power at a loop and it stops them from looping. Unfun." We both knew it was never gonna be that simple, and now we see it.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3272210#Comment_3272210

    What's funny is how people expected him to play out vs how he actually does. "You just drop your power at a loop and it stops them from looping. Unfun." We both knew it was never gonna be that simple, and now we see it.

    I never thought it would work like that. I had a firm belief that the knight's power is about zoning and taking control over the map, a strategist as you will. His guards, even his jailer, patrols for a very short time and now I have no choice but to use specific addons to make it work but that doesn't solve all the flaws he has right now.

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3272230#Comment_3272230

    I never thought it would work like that. I had a firm belief that the knight's power is about zoning and taking control over the map, a strategist as you will. His guards, even his jailer, patrols for a very short time and now I have no choice but to use specific addons to make it work but that doesn't solve all the flaws he has right now.

    That's what I notice about most killers. They almost all need add-ons to be good, even Blight. But hear it from survivor mains, and every killer's base is suddenly "solid" and they "don't need gen defence" or strong add-ons, simply because 6.1.0 happened. Mmm mmm. That's not how it works.

    We've been trying to push uviable killers (90% of the cast) to viability through strategies, through perks, and especially through add-ons to make up for their shortcomings, and all of them have been targets for nerfing. But it's the "this pink/purple add-on is too strong" that gets me, because I have to ask, "Are pink and purple add-ons not supposed to be strong?" Sure enough, Knight's pink and purple add-ons will probably get nerfed because, "They don't have enough drawbacks."