//
I see you
Is he coming ?
@GentlemanFridge said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HV4VQMT2XC95/image.pngI see you
@GentlemanFridge said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HV4VQMT2XC95/image.png
I guess for the time being we need to settle for Shirtless Vittorio:
There are many ways to describe that, Rizzo, and I would not pick the word "settle". 😂
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271964#Comment_3271964I guess for the time being we need to settle for Shirtless Vittorio: https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JXT6IIL5BEVP/image.png
@Rizzo said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271964#Comment_3271964
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JXT6IIL5BEVP/image.png
Thanks, I’m all hot and bothered now.
@Huge_Bush said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271969#Comment_3271969Thanks, I’m all hot and bothered now.
@Huge_Bush said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271969#Comment_3271969
You are very welcome!
Lmao that skin reminds me of Jake Paul for some reason
We have two phones in the Fog now, noice
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see you
Is he coming ?
I guess for the time being we need to settle for Shirtless Vittorio:
There are many ways to describe that, Rizzo, and I would not pick the word "settle". 😂
Thanks, I’m all hot and bothered now.
You are very welcome!
Lmao that skin reminds me of Jake Paul for some reason
We have two phones in the Fog now, noice