Dead Hard Not Working Against Nemesis Infection?
- Xbox Game Pass on PC
- When I DH while infected by nemesis whip, if nemesis M1's me, the DH was ignored
- 1 Game so far
Tagged:
Pending
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure you timed it right? or werent already in Deep Wound?
Cause it should.
confident it was timed perfectly i saw the animation
It does work against the whip, I just did it in a match in the last week. I am also on Xbox.
My guess is that killer lag or your lag caused the server to evaluate it differently than your screen, and gave then the downing hit.