Blast mine, Blind or stunn?

Because i run a "blind OR stunn killers 4 times" challenge. I was up against a nemesis, you know.. Before i could get pallet stunns he was alredy tier 2 so no pallet stunns for me. I run blast mine because every full moon i get killers who actually kick gens. And he did. 1 time. In the whole trial.


it says 2/4 completion, i got a visual saying "blinded killer"-points. But i had completed previous stunn challenges with the help of blast mine alredy, so im a little confused.


i even asked the killer if he got stunned by me specifficly more than only on the gen and he said no, so my brain didnt went afk for a short time and i completely forgot a pallett stunn somewhere.


Any idea? XD

Comments

  • Blast mine do both :)

    >> When the Killer damages a Trapped Generator, the Trap explodes, stunning them and blinding anyone nearby.

  • @hastarkis said:

    Blast mine do both :)

    >> When the Killer damages a Trapped Generator, the Trap explodes, stunning them and blinding anyone nearby.

    appearantly ^^ i just heard alot people saying its only stunns, thats why i am confused about it.

  • It's both a blind and a stun, which is why Lightborn doesn't really counter it. It does prevent the blind, but you still get stunned anyway.

  • @Terion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269664#Comment_3269664

    appearantly ^^ i just heard alot people saying its only stunns, thats why i am confused about it.

    You should try to be near that gen next time yourself then, to check it out :D the perk blinds everyone nearby, not only killer. Pretty fun (and disorienting) experience, tbh

  • @hastarkis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269674#Comment_3269674

    You should try to be near that gen next time yourself then, to check it out :D the perk blinds everyone nearby, not only killer. Pretty fun (and disorienting) experience, tbh

    oh i was near the gen. The game was a lost cause so i thought "welp, i have still my blast mine charged, might as well trying to get use of it before i die"

    so i knew he would check that gen, was only 1 left and it was close to another. I started off my blast mine as soon as i heard TR, but ofc he hunted me first. I got downed on the very loop around the gen and then hooked a few meters away, perfectly in sight of the gen. I was the only one near though. Well aside from the killer who got stunned/blinded XD

  • @Terion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269684#Comment_3269684

    oh i was near the gen. The game was a lost cause so i thought "welp, i have still my blast mine charged, might as well trying to get use of it before i die"

    so i knew he would check that gen, was only 1 left and it was close to another. I started off my blast mine as soon as i heard TR, but ofc he hunted me first. I got downed on the very loop around the gen and then hooked a few meters away, perfectly in sight of the gen. I was the only one near though. Well aside from the killer who got stunned/blinded XD

    Ahahaah been there too, yeah XDD still it's better than be blinded by leon's grenade during save. I just pray to be running into open and not into wall next to killer :DD