Accused of hacking by entitled survivors
I mean really, should I just send these people the VOD? This is the third or fourth time recently this has happened. And of course it's the TTV too. I guess they can't believe they got hit by a super long BBQ during nightfall when Dredge can teleport across the map in 1 second
How do you typically respond to fake hackccusations?

Comments
I actually was accused of WH, when I was playing a Nurse yesterday on a RPD...
I just didn't answer anything "GG, gl and hf in next" and moved on.
You can't really defend yourself against an "Entitlement".=)
i often just type "mad cuz bad" but then again with me they dont have to go so far to search for something, so they have to make up hacks. Im a filthy tunneler, camper, slugger, killermain, so i get complaints about that way more than over hacking.
however my respond is always the same. or i troll them if i think its worth my time. And if they happen to slipp in a bannable insult i immediatly report.
Were you hacking?
Could you imagine, though?
I've seen people do it before.
But have you seen someone who was obviously hacking accuse someone else of hacking?
TF2 lobbies are wild, let me tell you.
Never in DBD, I don't play on PC