Bad luck

Just a short one to read for yall.


There i am doing my daylies, but first i played trapper because i havent played him... i think litteraly in months! Then i did my pig challenge and guess what, trapper daylie shows up after i collected my reward XD


guess ill be back at trapper again for the next one.

Comments

  • @Terion said:

    Just a short one to read for yall.

    There i am doing my daylies, but first i played trapper because i havent played him... i think litteraly in months! Then i did my pig challenge and guess what, trapper daylie shows up after i collected my reward XD

    guess ill be back at trapper again for the next one.

    I somewhat always get Onryo or Demogorgon. Demo I enjoy, while I am not good at Sadako. She seems to be better then her reputation, when you know how to condemn survivors, and Willi even did a double brown add-on match that got 3 condemnation moris, but that dude is basically married to Sadako and knows her inside out.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355178/bad-luck

    I somewhat always get Onryo or Demogorgon. Demo I enjoy, while I am not good at Sadako. She seems to be better then her reputation, when you know how to condemn survivors, and Willi even did a double brown add-on match that got 3 condemnation moris, but that dude is basically married to Sadako and knows her inside out.

    i have seen coconuts video about him ^^ Then again i didnt gave much about tier lists anyway, its always influenced by personal preferenz and ofc lots of training with said killers.


    ofc a nurse on her peak is probably better than a freddy on his peak but in my hands it would be reversed. the only daylies i do avoid are "escape as x" if its not one of my main survivors.