I found the Twins for me

As we all know are the Twins the least picked killer in the game.

I can understand why, because they are stressing as #########, but on the other hand so extremely fun to play. I really celebrate it when I hit a surv with Victor from a great distance... from a roof or anything like this. I can only imagine how they scream for the surprising little Goblin shows up out of nothing.

Its really hard to 4K with The Twins if u dont train a bit with them, but its worth it.

Try them, give them some games in a row to learn some gimmicks. Like blocking the Shack-Pallet with Charlotte and hitting the surv with Victor while they want to throw it xD.

Comments

  • I used to play Twins a lot but ever since they got both directly and indirectly nerfed I just can't enjoy playing them anymore which sucks. Getting 5-second stuns for using my power directly and having to deal with COH and maps like eyrie of crows just make the twins a Killer too clunky for me to be able to get any fun out of. I just hope their rework comes soon enough and makes them not only fun to play but also less miserable to play against.

  • ^^ this.

    I love twins, cool backstory, interesting gameplay mechanics but I hardly ever play them. They are just too slow, against a halfway decent team you have very little chance. Unless you play super toxic you're gonna get gen rushed so easily.

    They could really do with a buf. Just speed up the switch speed or something so they don't lose so much time just getting a surv on hook.

  • i also really enjoyed twins as well but most of the nerfs were needed. Viktor is INSANELY powerful in chase and the counterplay towards him is to simply not be injured. They kinda just need most of their numbers readjusted at this point, like viktor to be made less oppressive in chase but made less clunky and faster to use. Twins also forces you to mass slug people, you actually can't just walk up to pick up a survivor you down across the map with viktor you'll just lose the game doing that.