is it just me or Artist purple addons>>>>>pink addons?
like the requirements and the benefits of the pink addons are so bland, the purple ones at least change up how she plays
like the requirements and the benefits of the pink addons are so bland, the purple ones at least change up how she plays
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We agree, they fall into dull but somewhat practical. The instant down only really works when they remove crows in your face while the stealth one only really works in indoor maps and inattentive survivors (though it's quite funny). Both are easily covered by perks.
I mean we’re at a point where most killers have brown and yellow addons better than their pink addons so I can’t say I’m all too floored by this revelation.