So what does everyone think of the exhaustion condition to iron will?
I think a 75% reduction to grunts of pain was enough to nerf the perk the the exhaustion condition is not needed imo just remove it is unnecessary
But I want other opinion on the matter. Is this needed for iron will?
Comments
Nerf was needed, but it was probably too much.
Using logic in this game is not really a good argument considering other things
I do. I've been using it alongside quick and quiet to get my escape chases in a locker achievement. Just 2 off now lol but it's taken a while.
they should remove the exhausted condition ,,it's stupid as it doesn't make you completely silent as it used to
Iron will is now a trash perk that nobody should ever use. It’s really depressing - I used to use it all the time :(
I like it. Heck keep Iron Will at 100% and keep the other part and it's actually a choice if you wanna bring an exhaustion perk or Iron Will. There needs to be more changes to make exhaustion perks a little less appealing.