Colorful rooms on "The Game"
Do you remember these rooms before "The Game" map got reworked? They were so beautiful, lit in green and red. It added such a special charm to the map. I never understood why they are not lit in the reworked map. The rooms are still there, but no green and red light.
Could you please bring the green/red lighting back? It's such an amazing touch to the map, it's a real shame not to have it.

Comments
One of the reasons why the game is deceptively not that much survivor sided is, that it is hard to tell where you are at a glance (so it's harder to keep track of generators and totem spawns and not 3-gen yourself).
If you add clear markers of where you are, then the map would become much easier for general survivors. Maybe that's not such a good idea considering how killers already complain about this map
I don't think that would be an issue here.
The location of these 'rooms' is already a notable 'landmark' on the map. It's the room with the CCTV room above a strong loop, and directly above the bathroom and basement.
What Seraphor said, this part of the map is very known by everyone, it has 2 strong loops with pallets, and drops down into the bathroom, next to the basement. It's just a pity that the rooms that used to have colored lighting in them no longer have it for some reason. I don't see any downsides to adding the colored lightings back. It would just add to the visual experience.
Ah OK. I actually never saw the old version of the game. So I didn't know we are talking about one of few big landmarks :)