Please don't kill me! But I want new outfits for Nurse.

As much as I know that Nurse is not really loved by "opposite side"...

I really wanna see new skins (outfits) for that killer. =3

Design team did a pretty good job with a recent outfits in the rift, event, I think even in general.=)

I really like hoodies... And I really would love to see a new outfit for Nurse with a hood.

I'm not gonna bring any pictures, I want the Design team to: "Surprise me!" (Tho I have pictures, my friend drew a new outfit but I can't share it here unfortunately...)

Comments

  • I would love a Spirit/Nurse crossover skin, nurse would have the hair and bandages and look something like a banshee from Warcraft. Spirit would be a near lore accurate Irish banshee. Give Nurse a broken medieval sword, and Spirit a really long bread knife.

  • I want the nurse to steal the GhostFace strips.


    Let me explain: the effect of the strips "floating" in the air behind Ghosty is really cool ๐Ÿค—


    I'm dreaming of a creepy ghostly outfit for the nurse, whose dress would fly in the wind in the same way ๐Ÿ˜