Legacy items - IDEAS

Hello dear humans !

From the bottom of my heart I am suggesting you do to this changes to legacy because I think this would be great for your community and game as well:

1) Legacy should be available for everyone.

First of all, I think legacy should be available for everyone because almost nobody has it because of that incident back in 2017. This is a bit sad to know that some items are not used almost at all. I understand that some of the rare old exclusives aren't available now, but legacy should be.

Secondly, I think it would be great for everyone to have the chanse to take it again in every single halloween update as a gift because they are active. To be that halloween theme where the lobbies are full of survivors/killers with legacy on them.

2) Legacy rework

In my opinion legacy should be reworked because now it looks very strange in comparison with the first version of it from 2016. Back than it was so brighter and almost funny. That colors, brightness and shaps were incredible. Now it looks very bad, let's be honest. I think this rework should be done.

3) Legacy rarity

Legacy should be obviosly artifact rarity (especially if is not coming back) and not very rare rarity because doesn't make any sens. If it is very rare rarity than it means that it will come in the game available for everyone.

Than, make it available for everyone so that everyone can enjoy it in the spooky halloween.

I hope I convinced you with something.

Comments

  • I'm sorry but Legacy is not returning in any form.

    It was something that was given to very early players on the game who helped to shape the game and put time and effort into the game when it was in its infancy and managed to prestige characters when there was no double BP, no party streamers even, and when the bloodwebs were much larger and a lot more expensive than they are now. We have confirmed that Legacy will not come back.