Arcan dowsing rot still usable

I found a bug that lets u use arcane dowsing rot offerings

Basically if you have a character that still had the offering equipped then the offering will still work. I don’t think that it provides any value but I am pretty sure that this is unintended since you can not equip it once it is unequipped.

Here you have a current picture of my Nancy with this offering:

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It doesnt do anything if you actually bring it into the match, i dont think it even appears when showing the offerings in play

  • @Zokenay said:

    It doesnt do anything if you actually bring it into the match, i dont think it even appears when showing the offerings in play

    Don’t know if it shows before the match but it definitely shows after the match. Thats how I found it out. I saw it in the loadout of a teammate after the match.

    arcane dowsing rot.PNG