Unpopular opinion
Hag with invisible traps is fun somehow
Stay crouch to avoid traps.
Stay healthy always
Dont predrop
I would quit his ability to put traps close to hooked survs and thats all
Hag with invisible traps is fun somehow
Stay crouch to avoid traps.
Stay healthy always
Dont predrop
I would quit his ability to put traps close to hooked survs and thats all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Urban evasion better get a buff.
crouching the whole game kinda sound dull from a survivor standpoint and very time consuming
Stay healthy always
Seems to work against other killers too.
"keep your health above 0"
"when you do bad, DON'T"
"Am I insane, or I've seen exactly the same thread with same title already...?"