P100
Im starting to see p100 players every 3-4 matches in the evenings. Anyone else?
Im starting to see p100 players every 3-4 matches in the evenings. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been seeing them for a while now, like 2 months or so. It's cool to see. It shows people's dedication in a certain character
I'll probably see at least 1 or 2 in a few hours of playing (not including some friends I SWF with).
I'm still aiming for P100 on Claudette, but I realized p100 will eventually become quite common so didn't stress or grind hard to get it quickly. Glad I didn't!
The things people do for a simple number amazes me lol. There's not even P100 rewards. Not worth.
I just got my Dweet to it a few days ago. I've been seeing more lately. Still only seen a couple of p100 killers though.
I hope some rewards system for hitting certain prestige markers will be instituted at some point.
I've gained well over 100 prestige levels since the new system dropped, but I've spread them out. I just can't commit to a single character; too limiting.
Same. It's smarter to get everyone P6 or P9 first.
If you play everyone about same then P9 seems smart but if you play some characters rarely I would only update them to P3 to get their perks for everyone else.