Please explain this (part 2)

Last time i played DbD was 1 week ago or so, just came back today, after the rank reset, and i'm still rank 1. #########.

Comments

  • Well at least you have a head start

  • Idk.
    Maybe it just displayed it wrong once and fixes after a match.

  • Unless you wanted a high rank

  • Unless you wanted a high rank

    @friendlykillermain
    Yeah, i always aim for rank 1 and stay there on both roles every month but i'm asking because it's weird and never happened before.
  • @Vietfox said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    Unless you wanted a high rank

    @friendlykillermain
    Yeah, i always aim for rank 1 and stay there on both roles every month but i'm asking because it's weird and never happened before.

    Well unfortunately you miss the noob stomp but t least you don’t have to deal with the the have to get to rank one as fast as possible try hard sow groups

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    Having 3 friends with basic motor functions

  • How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.
    @friendlykillermain
    I play with friends because it's fun, but just so you know i can reach rank 1 playing exclusively solo. I've done it several times.
    @EntityDispleased
    What makes you think i shouldnt be rank 1?
  • What?? Well that's odd. Maybe you were too good?
  • What?? Well that's odd. Maybe you were too good?
    @PhantomMask20763
    I once fell asleep during the loading screen and still got points at the end of the match.
    Now i don't play for a week and i'm still rank 1 after the reset 😂
  • @Vietfox said:
    EntityDispleased said:

    How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    @EntityDispleased
    What makes you think i shouldnt be rank 1?

    I didn't mean it that way. It's just that all my matches at rank 10 either end up with a de-pip or a black pip. Whether it be because I got mori'd, camped, tunneled, an incompetent team (which is quite common) or any other unfortunate event. People on here make ranking up as survivor much easier than it really is. :v

    @EntityDispleased
    Oh well, you gotta change your tactics depending on if you are playing solo or with friends, same with the killer you are facing.
    When i play solo i run perks that provide me and the others information, which is the key to survive. My solo build is: kindred, bond, open handed and small game.
    Also when playing solo try to tap a gen and go somewhere else, that will reduce the chances of being the first one to be hooked and killer will lose time looking for a survivor around that gen.
  • Of course I was joking about how easy it is to do though> @Vietfox said:

    EntityDispleased said:

    How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    @friendlykillermain
    I play with friends because it's fun, but just so you know i can reach rank 1 playing exclusively solo. I've done it several times.
    @EntityDispleased
    What makes you think i shouldnt be rank 1?

  • Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

  • Btw, i was checking out the new outfits... Please tell me i'm not the only one who thought this guy was Carlton with Will's haircut.

  • Vietfox said:
    Btw, i was checking out the new outfits... Please tell me i'm not the only one who thought this guy was Carlton with Will's haircut.

    He even does his dance.

    Gg Memehavior.
  • Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
  • Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
    @PhantomMask20763
    2 killers reworks/buffs i'm really looking forward are LF and Freddy. Freddy is not as bad as people say though, just my personal opinion.
    Edit: did they nerf Freddy recently? I havent been here for a week so i have no clue.
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
    @PhantomMask20763
    2 killers reworks/buffs i'm really looking forward are LF and Freddy. Freddy is not as bad as people say though, just my personal opinion.
    Edit: did they nerf Freddy recently? I havent been here for a week so i have no clue.
    Um, kind of. When you hide in lockers they now hide your aura so I guess that's something. Freddys my main so I kind if take that personally 
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
    @PhantomMask20763
    2 killers reworks/buffs i'm really looking forward are LF and Freddy. Freddy is not as bad as people say though, just my personal opinion.
    Edit: did they nerf Freddy recently? I havent been here for a week so i have no clue.
    Um, kind of. When you hide in lockers they now hide your aura so I guess that's something. Freddys my main so I kind if take that personally 
    @PhantomMask20763
    Oh i see, didnt think about that.
    Well, if you are lucky you can see them getting inside the locker and get that "instadown", but you could do that before so...
    Have you tried iron maiden on Freddy?
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
    @PhantomMask20763
    2 killers reworks/buffs i'm really looking forward are LF and Freddy. Freddy is not as bad as people say though, just my personal opinion.
    Edit: did they nerf Freddy recently? I havent been here for a week so i have no clue.
    Um, kind of. When you hide in lockers they now hide your aura so I guess that's something. Freddys my main so I kind if take that personally 
    @PhantomMask20763
    Oh i see, didnt think about that.
    Well, if you are lucky you can see them getting inside the locker and get that "instadown", but you could do that before so...
    Have you tried iron maiden on Freddy?
    Perks no longer affect waking up and dreamworld looks worse than before too...

    Legion is bad and mending is underwhelming? Better nerf Freddy.
  • @Vietfox said:
    EntityDispleased said:

    How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    @EntityDispleased
    What makes you think i shouldnt be rank 1?

    I didn't mean it that way. It's just that all my matches at rank 10 either end up with a de-pip or a black pip. Whether it be because I got mori'd, camped, tunneled, an incompetent team (which is quite common) or any other unfortunate event. People on here make ranking up as survivor much easier than it really is. :v

    I know that feeling.

    If you get spotted first at low rank you get tunneled or camped out of the game. It's ridiculous. People here will say "get good at looping" but even if you loop all game you'll get shafted on pips due to jot doing gens, heals or unhooks.

    All you can do is just hide at the start of a game. Hide until the killer has gone past or until you know the killer is chasing someone else. Don't even touch a gen. Then you'll be ok, because most killers only ever go after the first person they get. It's really sad.

    I find it hard to pip sometimes bevause even when you're doing well you can depip. I remember one game there was a wraith chasing one person all game. I did 2-3 gens unhindered. Right as I pop the last gen the wraith appears and hits me with noed, hooks me, and the rest cant find the totem so they leave me to die. Dead on 1 hook due to ######### noed. Depipped because I got no unhooks or heals since there was no chance to and no evader since i only got chased and hit once. The scoring system for survivors is absolute garbage.
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ok false alarm, they nerfed me:

    The Devs saw this post so they nerfed you instantly....funny I'm getting some deja vu here....Freddy :cry:
    @PhantomMask20763
    2 killers reworks/buffs i'm really looking forward are LF and Freddy. Freddy is not as bad as people say though, just my personal opinion.
    Edit: did they nerf Freddy recently? I havent been here for a week so i have no clue.
    Um, kind of. When you hide in lockers they now hide your aura so I guess that's something. Freddys my main so I kind if take that personally 
    @PhantomMask20763
    Oh i see, didnt think about that.
    Well, if you are lucky you can see them getting inside the locker and get that "instadown", but you could do that before so...
    Have you tried iron maiden on Freddy?
    Yeah, it would only work if you're look ok ng in their direction so pretty situational. Not really like itll matter though as people will still resort to failing skill checks in his face. I also haven't tried iron maiden yet sin e I haven't unlocked the teachable yet. I've actually been enjoying legion though. Sure its rank reset and I'm facing some lower ranked players but I've been having lots of fun. They definently need a few tweaks though I will not deny that
  • How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    @Vietfox said:
    EntityDispleased said:

    How in the ever loving [BAD WORD] do you even get rank 1 survivor is the real question.

    @EntityDispleased
    What makes you think i shouldnt be rank 1?

    I didn't mean it that way. It's just that all my matches at rank 10 either end up with a de-pip or a black pip. Whether it be because I got mori'd, camped, tunneled, an incompetent team (which is quite common) or any other unfortunate event. People on here make ranking up as survivor much easier than it really is. :v






    Literally just don't suck lmao   I hit rank 1 after 1 week just after the new season .