How many sacrificial wards do you have?

Since they released the offering, I have noticed that you seemingly get it once in a blue moon and it often ends up being the offering you have the least. So how many Sacrificial wards have all of you managed to gather?

Comments

  • No idea, I never use them, waste of an offering if you don't have an irrational aversion to any particular maps.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Not enough

    Be me to it.

    I think I have 12 on Nea and 20 on Huntress, but I couldn't swear to it. I definitely have 9 on Heather and 7 on Jill.

    I also recently used one as Jill and successfully cancelled a Gideon Offering brought by a fellow Survivor. That felt good.

  • I don’t know, I hardly ever use them.

    But I’ll never forget the day I blocked my solo queue teammate’s Haddonfield offering on nothing more than a gut feeling (and this was old Haddonfield so it was still miserable for killers). I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it.

  • Probably a lot since I don't ever use them.

  • it's because there's more green items than any other tier of item in the game. I kinda wished they would make it have twice the weight in the rng system

  • I swear to God its exactly this,, every time an urban evading nancy brings us to rpd or a sweatlord nurse to midwich i wish they were as common as other offerings

  • I think i have 2 or 3 with all survs just in case, but i never use them.

    There are two maps that i dislike playing and fortunately they are not popular enough.

  • On Clown?

    169 (and growing)

    BP Offering beats any offering in the game. Unless you need it for a tome challange or something.

  • I got 150 on killer, mostly on my 3 mainkillers,

    and 94 on survivors. But i lost a lot of survivor addons when i prestiged a lot of them before the rework.

  • Much less than useless map offerings I won't use, that's for sure !

    Pretty much the only map offering I use as survivor from time to time is Dead Dawg, and it's reserved for whenever I get Midwich twice in a row, so that I might see the sun a little. =)

  • I have about 450 total across all my toons but they are now deactivated