furtive chase
anyone else think its useless cause i do
i think its should just make TR smaller all the time maybe not 4 metres each hook but maybe 2 metres instead
anyone else think its useless cause i do
i think its should just make TR smaller all the time maybe not 4 metres each hook but maybe 2 metres instead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's generally regarded as one of the worst perks in the game. The only sorta-useful effect it has is it can change the obsession, but Nemesis is a better perk at doing that.
Or just injure people and run the other Nemesis perk, Hysteria. Furtive chase is literally so bad.
:p I meant the Oni's perk, Nemesis.
Oh yeah. I forget.
I only use it when I'm doing a challenge to hook the obsession, and I need to keep changing the obsession. You can wrap it into a build with Nemesis and Make Your Choice that's pretty powerful if you can get a snowball going.
the buff they gave it was pathetic. but heres a cool rework idea i found on reddit: