A Question About Dead Hard...

Okay, so to start this off, I use DH as survivor, so I know the timings for it.

But whenever I play killer, Ive had this thing happen in my matches where I swing at an injured survivor, they go down on the ground but glow white, and then they are just running away normally with Deep Wounds. I did not down them but my client thinks that I did down them.

And every single time I lose the survivor because it shows them doing the entire flip animation where I would have downed them instead of showing them moving away. They dont even leave scratchmarks when it happens.

Someone might ask "well do you have bad connection" but I dont, the survivors arent lagging and neither am I, everything is running perfectly fine from both of our ends.

Is this normal for yall or is this bug? Or is this a result of subtle cheating (ya never know these days, which is why I am asking)?

Comments

  • I have never personally seen it and dh is the second most used perk in my game's. And you are right I would assume massive lag on one player in this situation but it seems just like a weird bug you are unlucky with.

  • i think dead hard should be reworked. it just doesnt work with the way the game is designed. its a win or lose perk that is heavily server dependend. it can go either way and one side will always feel betrayed.

  • Dead hard is great on paper, But in practice it becomes run into the vault/pallet/corners to bait consistently because the timing window is so short.