Bond and Empathy something needs to be done to stop survivors using them against team mates.
Please no comments on my username here. My original intent was just to submit bugs but I had enough of this. This has been an issue for a long time. I have to many random players using Bond and Empathy to help the killer find me or others so they can kill me then the killer allows them to escape. This is very problematic for solo q players. I was struggling to get a tome challenge done so I wasn't playing my best but trying to get it done while doing objectives. I did some gens healed team mates etc. then he goes and does that because it wasn't enough apprently and it was just him and me. If there is anyway you can block the perks from working in the killers terror radius that might help. So if I'm in chase or in the terror radius of the killer I shouldn't see the auras of my team mates so it would also be difficult to sand bag anyone else. I'm just spit balling but there needs to be something done to make this behaviour harder to pull off or punishable somehow for the survivor that misuses these perks.
Comments
What. So you want to nerf these perks?
this is why I love Blast mine in some cases, killer breaks chase to intercept my gen, killer loses distance on both survivors considerably.
That said, try to keep an eye on where they are being chased while you work on the gen, or listen out. You will have time to plan an escape or how to plan your chase should they do it, using that time wisely instead of getting tilted over it may save your hide in the long run. Sometimes people don't have anywhere else to go but the loop you are working at, so assuming the worst isn't the best course.