New Animu Chapter - Deathnote

Just some quick chapter ideas.

The killer would be Yagami Light and he would be a stalker killer that can instantly put you in the dying state by researching your name (stalking) and then spending an uninterrupted writing session during which he could be kicked like Victor.

The suevivor would be Misa Misa, because of course, and I would never need a new survivor.

This chapter introduces the "Dire Prophecy" and "Good Tidings" perk classes that both give a permanent buff/debuff once their mini achievement like requirements are met.

Comments

  • Your idea is sorely lacking in detail.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Just some quick chapter ideas.

    The killer would be Yagami Light and he would be a stalker killer that can instantly put you in the dying state by researching your name (stalking) and then spending an uninterrupted writing session during which he could be kicked like Victor.

    The suevivor would be Misa Misa, because of course, and I would never need a new survivor.

    This chapter introduces the "Dire Prophecy" and "Good Tidings" perk classes that both give a permanent buff/debuff once their mini achievement like requirements are met.

    Eh I feel like it would be more fitting for the survivor to be L since Misa Misa was more of an ally to light than an enemy

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/354448/new-animu-chapter-deathnote

    Eh I feel like it would be more fitting for the survivor to be L since Misa Misa was more of an ally to light than an enemy

    Thats true, but I just want Misa, she would be the new best gurl and she would slay it in all the cosmetics. And her perk "Shinigami Eyes" would show her at all times how close to death someone is.

  • I would also suggest bHVR to do something with Death Note. BUT PLEASE NOT A FENG SET!

  • @Emeal said:

    I would also suggest bHVR to do something with Death Note. BUT PLEASE NOT A FENG SET!

    Gothic Lolita Feng outfit confirmed.