Why survivors don't pip automatically if killer dc:s?

It's very frustating when killer dc:s in game where you could pipped if the match lasted even bit longer. So why survivors just don't pip when killer dc:s?

Comments

  • Because the "PIPING" system works around "How many generators", "How many times chases were braked", "How many heals" etc.

    From the match when Killer DC, you only getting "Escaped points". Thats it.

  • Why would survivors be rewarded with a pip for doing nothing?

    A killer DCing should guarantee a 'safety pip', so that you don't depip, but that's it. And as far as I'm aware it does?

  • @Seraphor said:

    Why would survivors be rewarded with a pip for doing nothing?

    A killer DCing should guarantee a 'safety pip', so that you don't depip, but that's it. And as far as I'm aware it does?

    I was 1 point away from pipping in emblems score. I did as much I could 2 gens unhook and healing and bit of chase but the killer then dc:t and denied my pip.

  • Nobody cares about pips. Absolutely nobody. You don't care about them either, you just don't know it yet.

    just play another round, you'll reach iri1, that is guaranteed. A2M gives out participation trophies like nobody else.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3261257#Comment_3261257

    I was 1 point away from pipping in emblems score. I did as much I could 2 gens unhook and healing and bit of chase but the killer then dc:t and denied my pip.

    Well then you didn't pip. You escaped at that very moment and didn't do enough to secure a pip. What else do you expect?

  • I cannot fathom caring about pips or emblems. I don't even know the criteria for either. I just skip ahead to the builds my opponents were using and queue next. It doesn't matter.

  • The survivors didn't win. They just didn't lose. Still didn't win, though.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Why would survivors be rewarded with a pip for doing nothing?

    A killer DCing should guarantee a 'safety pip', so that you don't depip, but that's it. And as far as I'm aware it does?

    I think it the same. And killers should have a way to handle early dc too. So they get max hooks stages from dced people.