Voxel Trapper charm - obtainable by when??
Yesterday BHVR posted a tweet about this charm, that can be obtained by purchasing "Flippin Misfits", but on the info page it says "for a limited time only".
I would like to ask the staff/mods to please let us know the specific date for this. Is limited time only a few days? 1 week? Few weeks? I would greatly appreciate it.
Comments
Does really no-one know?
Maybe we should ping Mandy and inquire if she knows more? The charm looks kinda cute and the game is on sake right now for about 3.50, so no bigger and maybe its fun enough for some casual time slaying.
Hmm I think one of the rules of the forums is that we shouldn't ping a staff member that hasn't commented in the thread. Thanks for the suggestion though!
I guess that BHVR for some reason wants to keep the availability of the charm a mistery.... I don't get it.
I had a feeling... oh well, we'll just wait and see then.
Oh. I did not know that lol
I also don't understand why the availability of the charm is time sensitive. Right now Flippin Misfits is on sale, and people who buy it will buy it for a smaller price. If they kept the charm available for forever, with the condition of purchasing the game, then surely there would be people who buy the game for the full price to get the charm, in the future. I don't understand...
Is the charm still obtainable, and if yes, by which date?
Thanks! I don't know why they are hiding the availability end date. It's really not helpful for either side.