Sore Ankles challenge in tome 13 level 3 doesn't work

Platform: PS4

Issue: The challenge in question requires you to "Fall from a great height while being chases 4 times. No matter how many times I do this, the challenge never registers me falling from a height in chase. I've tried to complete this challenge on The Game, Garden of Joy, Coal Tower, and Mother's Dwelling

Step 1: Boot Game

Step 2: Equip Balanced Landing on any Survivor

Step 3: Select the Sore Ankles challenge in Tome 13 Level 3

Step 4: Load into any map with a great height such as Coal Tower

Step 5: Fall from a great height, noting how many times you've done so during chases

Step 6: Leave the trial and see if the challenge has progressed.

Edit: balanced landing doesn't seem to have an effect, just ignore step 2.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Heard some people say that re-selecting the challenge fixes it.

  • @Zokenay said:

    Heard some people say that re-selecting the challenge fixes it.

    Didn't work.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    Platform: PS4

    Issue: The challenge in question requires you to "Fall from a great height while being chases 4 times. No matter how many times I do this, the challenge never registers me falling from a height in chase. I've tried to complete this challenge on The Game, Garden of Joy, Coal Tower, and Mother's Dwelling

    Step 1: Boot Game

    Step 2: Equip Balanced Landing on any Survivor

    Step 3: Select the Sore Ankles challenge in Tome 13 Level 3

    Step 4: Load into any map with a great height such as Coal Tower

    Step 5: Fall from a great height, noting how many times you've done so during chases

    Step 6: Leave the trial and see if the challenge has progressed.

    Edit: balanced landing doesn't seem to have an effect, just ignore step 2.

    I signed up to raise a similar issue. It didn't appear to be working on series x across accounts for my partner and I. We have since discovered that it only works for falling from full heights for this challenge - e.g buildings not mounds or machinery. My partner successfully completed the challenge by experimenting with this while waiting for our membership to be approved.


    Hth.

  • @Wonderfully_wonky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/354355/sore-ankles-challenge-in-tome-13-level-3-doesnt-work

    I signed up to raise a similar issue. It didn't appear to be working on series x across accounts for my partner and I. We have since discovered that it only works for falling from full heights for this challenge - e.g buildings not mounds or machinery. My partner successfully completed the challenge by experimenting with this while waiting for our membership to be approved.

    Hth.

    I finally got it done on The Game after reselecting the challenge like 4 times.

  • I have been trying this since the new level opened and cannot progress any further until I complete this challenge. I have tried different characters, unselecting and reselecting the challenge and even restarting the xbox. Please help, anyone?!

  • OK somehow I finally got it I don't know if it was the restarting the xbox or selecting an unselecting characters and challenges or falling from even greater heights? Whatever it was I believe there is still a bug or at the very least the description of the challenge isn't very clear.

  • None of these "fixes" have worked for me - I am stuck on 3/4 progress no matter how many times I fall mid-chase.

    Same steps taken, doesn't count both with or without Balanced Landing.

    Including my logs to see if this could help any.

    DeadByDaylight.log