Challenge: Another for the Entity - bugged?
bruh, am I missing something or is it in fact bugged?
bruh, am I missing something or is it in fact bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was the 3rd survivor sacrificed because the 4th escaped or were they sacrificed naturally?
There is currently a bug where when you sacrifice the last survivor in a match it doesnt count towards challenges and the devout emblem.
most likely you have to reselect the challenge again and then it works flawless
oh I think that might have been it then, I'll try it again and see if I can get it done, thanks for the info regardless!
gotta try this as well, hopefuly it works fine
It’s the devout emblem bug!These keep coming up and the answer is the same.BHVR needs to fix it!
This. This recent level I've had to do this for multiple challenges because they just won't progress. It's wicked obnoxious.
Did two 4Ks with this challenge, got 6 points only.
Bugged. As well as Devout Emblem, same problem!