Are you colorblind (at some point)? I mean... The colorblindness that makes you not recognize some shades of particular color. Cuz for me also it looks like normal Ruin skillcheck, maybe a little bit less red, than before. Though, in-game it might actually look diffrently and it is less visible (like scratchmarks imo. They seem to blur into the new colors pretty easly)
The circle's kinda blurry i guess.
But the Skill Check itself is still visible enough.
Since you get a warning ahead, know where the Skill Check pops and don't need a circle, it shouldn't be a problem.
Now, if you're colorblind and play against Doctor, this becomes a very different story...
All I see is a ruin check. If the concern is over the visibility then maybe chose your camera angle better. Depending on the map some backgrounds are gonna blend and its your choice where to look.
@Najemniczkas said:
Are you colorblind (at some point)? I mean... The colorblindness that makes you not recognize some shades of particular color. Cuz for me also it looks like normal Ruin skillcheck, maybe a little bit less red, than before. Though, in-game it might actually look diffrently and it is less visible (like scratchmarks imo. They seem to blur into the new colors pretty easly)
If you don't see the difference between this hex skillcheck and the one before 2.4.0 update, I'm not the one who's colorblind here
@Najemniczkas said:
Are you colorblind (at some point)? I mean... The colorblindness that makes you not recognize some shades of particular color. Cuz for me also it looks like normal Ruin skillcheck, maybe a little bit less red, than before. Though, in-game it might actually look diffrently and it is less visible (like scratchmarks imo. They seem to blur into the new colors pretty easly)
If you don't see the difference between this hex skillcheck and the one before 2.4.0 update, I'm not the one who's colorblind here
Then put both version next to each other and we can talk about that. Noone here noticed something different expect of you. Maybe ur trolling, Idk but put pictures next to each other for comparison
Are you colorblind (at some point)? I mean... The colorblindness that makes you not recognize some shades of particular color. Cuz for me also it looks like normal Ruin skillcheck, maybe a little bit less red, than before. Though, in-game it might actually look diffrently and it is less visible (like scratchmarks imo. They seem to blur into the new colors pretty easly)
If you don't see the difference between this hex skillcheck and the one before 2.4.0 update, I'm not the one who's colorblind here
Then put both version next to each other and we can talk about that. Noone here noticed something different expect of you. Maybe ur trolling, Idk but put pictures next to each other for comparison
Uh, beside it being a console (crappy graphics and awful resolution), I don't see anything wrong with that ruin skill check...
Hell, even googled out some pic of a ruin skill check pre 2.4.0 to make sure it looks the same.
It's the same.
I mean, looks more blurry, but the one on the right is from PC, so it's hard to tell if there is a difference. Adding to it different bg and it's even harder to tell if it is in fact worse
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@DwightsLifeMatters look at the skillcheck
Can you differentiate brightness/colours?
I really don't see the issue.
Is whatever that is going on this picture hurting anyone?
What am I supposed to be looking at? All I see is a Ruin skillcheck.
you can barely see it now
Are you colorblind (at some point)? I mean... The colorblindness that makes you not recognize some shades of particular color. Cuz for me also it looks like normal Ruin skillcheck, maybe a little bit less red, than before. Though, in-game it might actually look diffrently and it is less visible (like scratchmarks imo. They seem to blur into the new colors pretty easly)
The circle's kinda blurry i guess.
But the Skill Check itself is still visible enough.
Since you get a warning ahead, know where the Skill Check pops and don't need a circle, it shouldn't be a problem.
Now, if you're colorblind and play against Doctor, this becomes a very different story...
If you don't see the difference between this hex skillcheck and the one before 2.4.0 update, I'm not the one who's colorblind here
So the engine update was an indirect buff to ruin, good to know.
Ruin is supposed to be hard to fight through, go hunt the totem, ez.
You've never played the game before 2.4.0?
The new engine update is fantastic.
Not perfect, but an great improvement for sure. I love it.
That's weird. Why is there a ruin skill check when no one is working on that generator?
Uh, beside it being a console (crappy graphics and awful resolution), I don't see anything wrong with that ruin skill check...
Hell, even googled out some pic of a ruin skill check pre 2.4.0 to make sure it looks the same.

It's the same.
Looks fine to me.
I'd hit that...
Skillcheck, that is.
I mean, looks more blurry, but the one on the right is from PC, so it's hard to tell if there is a difference. Adding to it different bg and it's even harder to tell if it is in fact worse